Custom Design & Manufacturing of Retail Displays for Fish Hooks
One of our clients at Belcorr Packaging (2005) Inc. was seeking a retail display solution that would neatly present their assortment of fish hooks while grabbing the attention and "luring" customers to their product.
We designed and manufactured the sturdy display panel pictured here. Constructed from impact resistant, 4 mm thick white Coroplast™ board, it featured overall dimensions of 14" in width x 30" in length. Using our 50 ton flat bed press, we die-cut 140, ¼" holes in a precisely spaced grid pattern as well as two additional 1.5" oval hang holes at the top. Quality inspections checked for clean cuts along all edges and accurate placement of the punch cuts, which was essential for organized and neatly aligned placement of the individual fish hook packages.
Within a 4 week timeframe, we manufactured and shipped 500 units to the customer. The efficient design allowed them to maximize product exposure and offered retailers an organized way to display the products.
If you are interested in learning more about this project or any of our custom packaging solutions, contact us today.
Custom Design & Manufacturing of Retail Displays Project Highlights
- Product Description
- Manufacturing of Retail Displays for Fish Hooks
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Die Cut
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Flat Bed 50 ton Michelle Simard press
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Width: 14"
- Tightest Tolerances
- 1/8 of an inch (+/-)
- Material Used
- 4MM thick White Coroplast Board
- Additional Facts
- Die cut: 140- ¼" Holes + 2- 1.5" Ovals
- In process testing/inspection performed
- Inspections for clean cuts along the edges and ensuring all punch cuts are in proper alignment
- Industry for Use
- Used in retail to display fish hooks
- 500 pieces
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- 4 weeks from day of order
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing