Custom Manufacturing of Poly Chicken Strip Bag for the Food Industry
Our clients in the food industry rely on poly bags to keep their products fresh. At Belcorr Packaging, we play our part by manufacturing reliable poly chicken strip bags. Each bag undergoes heat sealing and zipper insulation, and we print graphics to meet our clients' design and aesthetic requirements. We use both a Schjeldahl bag making machine and a Zip Pak machine during manufacturing.
Our poly chicken strip bags are made using a C.F.I.A. approved low-density and linear low-density poly blend. They measure 2 Mil in material thickness, 15 inches long, 13 inches wide, and also feature a 1.50-inch long re-closable header and a 1.50-inch wicket lip. Other features include a serrated zipper lip.
Once we meet all client specifications and food-grade standards, we package 750 bags per box and deliver the order to our customer, where each bag is used to safely package chicken strips.
For more information about this project and others, please contact Belcorr Packaging.
Poly Chicken Strip Bag - Project Highlights
- Product Name
- Chicken Strip Poly Bag
- Product Description
- These Poly bags are used to package chicken strips.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Heat Sealing
- Print Graphics to Client Specifications
- 1 Color
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Schjedahl Bag Making Machine and Zip Pak Zipper Machine
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Material Thickness: 2 Mil
Reclosable Header: 1.50"Long
Wicket Lip: 1.50"
- Material Used
- C.F.I.A Approved Low Density/Linear Low Density Blend
- One Colour Print
Serrated Zipper Lip
- In process testing performed
- Constant inspection for print and wicket registration and zipper seals.
- Industry for Use
- 750 Per Box
- Delivery Location
- Kitchener, Ontario
- Standards Met
- Customer supplied print